Harvey Nichols Manchester is celebrating beauty with a series of one-to-one expert tutorials and tempting October treats.
Throughout October the city centre store will host over 30 events including make-up masterclasses, fragrance profiling and offers from your favourite brands.
SHOW Dry are offering 20% off all treatments throughout October. And the first masterclass hosted by Yves Saint Laurent is on Wednesday 3rd October, 12pm -2pm & 3pm -5pm, the complexion masterclass will be led by European make-up artist Fred Letailleur. Tickets for this are £10 and will be redeemable against purchases made on the day.
Other highlights include:
• Jo Malone London – Roll up your sleeves for a Floral Crown Masterclass where you will discover Jo Malone London’s happy new floral, Honeysuckle & Davana. Thursday 4th October, 4pm – 8pm.
• Shavata – Learn the tricks of the trade from the brow guru herself with an intimate masterclass hosted by Shavata Singh. Friday 12th October 6pm-8pm. Tickets £10, redeemable against purchases made on the evening.
• Hourglass – Enjoy an exclusive masterclass with National Make-up Artist Heidi Whittle. Tuesday 16th October, 6pm-8pm. Tickets, £10 redeemable against purchases made on the evening.
• Lancer – Experience Dr.Lancer’s A-list celebrity Red Carpet Flash Facial. The one hour facial will leave skin thoroughly polished, ultra-hydrated, and radiantly beautiful. Wednesday 17th + Thursday 18th October. Tickets £50, redeemable against products purchased on the day.
• Fenty Beauty – Learn the tricks of the trade and discover your Fenty Face in an intimate masterclass. Friday 26th October, 6pm. Tickets £20, redeemable against products purchased on the evening.
Plus, celebrity makeup artist and founder of the eponymous academy, Cassie Lomas will also be offering her expertise:
11am – 1pm & 6pm – 8pm
Wednesday 17 October
The Lounge on First
Harvey Nichols, Manchester
Tickets for the event are £15 and are redeemable against products purchased on the night. They can be booked here
To find out more information or to book these events please call +44 161 828 8897.